Walker County Fair Association 2021 Sale Information
Premium Junior Livestock Sale
Thursday, April 1 at 7:00 pm at Walker County Fairgrounds, Main Building
Sale order: All Grand Champions, followed by Reserve Champions, followed by 3rd - 15th, rotating across species by placement.(Ex: 3rd place: Steers, Barrows, Lambs, Rabbits, Commercial Heifers, Goats, and Turkeys then 4th places of each, then 5th place... etc.)
- Commercial Heifers and Rabbits are sold as a pen of 3 head, one price.
- Turkey and rabbit exhibitors are responsible for processing their animal(s) for the buyer, unless buyer prefers live delivery.
Saturday, April 3, 11:00 am at Walker County Fairgrounds, Main Building (please note time change)
Baked & Canned Goods
Animal Projects (Animals are sold in reverse, alphabetical order by exhibitor last name within each species)
Maximum freezer sale bids are not allowed to exceed the lowest price paid in the same animal division in the Premium Junior Livestock Sale during the current fair year. Information on maximum freezer sale bids will be posted following the Premium Sale.
Live & Streaming Auction Options
A live auction format will be in the WCFA main building for both sales – in person bidders/buyer’s groups register on-site. Covid precautions such as face coverings and social distancing are encouraged.
Live Stream Online Option available for both sales – Go to elkharthorseauctions.com to apply for a bidder number if planning to bid/buy online.Please apply by March 30, 2021.
- All proceeds will be collected/made payable to WCFA – credit cards accepted
- Pay in person or by calling the WCFA office @ 936-291-8763
- Silent Auction of animals donated back to WCFA will begin at 5 pm in the main building.